To Our Patients
Our caring team of highly trained professionals is here to ensure your doctor receives quality, timely diagnostic information, and that you are comfortable while your tests are
performed accurately and efficiently.
Please bring your BC Services Card (Care Card) whenever you come to the lab.
- Appointments are not required for specimen drop off
- For locations available for Net Check-in Click Here (9:00am-3pm)
- Walk in service is available unless specified as ‘Appointment Only’
- To see our Laboratory Visit Options Click Here
14 locations in the North, South and Central Okanagan. Just click “Location Finder” to locate the Lab closest to you, including address, phone and fax contacts and hours of
|Your test results are available online via my ehealth.
This service, managed by Excelleris Technologies, a
trusted service provider to Health Care in B.C., offers a
fast and secure method for people registered with my
ehealth to receive their lab test results online as soon
as the results are released from the laboratory.
To Register click here:
For help call: 1-888-522-7758
Specimen Collection Information
How Do I Pay My Bill?
There are a number of ways that you can pay for tests that are not covered by the Medical Services Plan:
- In Person: At time of your testing at any lab location.
- Payment Methods: Cash/ Cheque/ Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard only- no
American Express). There are no Debit payments accepted at lab locations other
than 537 Leon Avenue, Kelowna.
- In Person (after receiving invoice by mail):
- Please come to Suite 222 - 537 Leon Avenue, Kelowna, B.C.
- Payment Methods: Cash/Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard only- no American
- By Telephone: 250-763-4813 (please ask for Billing Department) or Extension 2104
- Payment Methods: Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard only- no American Express)
- By Mail:Please make cheque out to Okanagan Pathology Group, then send to:
Valley Medical laboratories
(Attn: Billing Department),
#222-537 Leon Avenue,
Kelowna, B.C. V1Y 6J5
Testing (FIT) has resumed As of June 8, 2020
proudly serving the Okanagan Valley since 1969