To Our Patients
Our caring team of highly trained professionals is
here to ensure your doctor receives quality, timely
diagnostic information, and that you are comfortable
while your tests are performed quickly and efficiently.
Please bring your Care Card whenever you come
to the lab.
13 convenient locations in Kelowna, Vernon, Lumby,
Penticton and Osoyoos. Just click “Location Finder”
to locate the Lab closest to you, including address,
phone and fax contacts and hours of operation.
Patient Instructions for lab tests
Tests with Special Requirements or Limited by Location
Urea Breath Test Information for Patients
Semen Analysis Instructions
On-Demand HIV Requisition
On-Demand HIV Testing Patient Information
Microbiology Samples Drop Off Info
Patient Transportation Options
VML Privacy and Confidentiality
How Do I Pay My Bill?
There are a number of ways that you can pay for your tests that are not covered by the Medical Services Plan:
- In Person: At time of your testing at any lab location.
- Payment Methods: Cash/ Cheque/ Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard only- no
American Express). There are no Debit payments accepted at lab locations other
than 537 Leon Avenue, Kelowna.
- In Person (after receiving invoice by mail):
- Please come to Suite 222 - 537 Leon Avenue, Kelowna, B.C.
- Payment Methods: Cash/Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard only- no American
- By Telephone: 250-763-4813 (please ask for Billing Department) or Extension 1128
- Payment Methods: Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard only- no American Express)
- By Mail:Please make cheque out to Okanagan Pathology Group, then send to:
Valley Medical Laboratories - Main Office,
#105- 537 Leon Avenue,
Kelowna, B.C. V1Y 6J5
proudly serving the Okanagan Valley since 1969
Click "FAQ's" text link for
answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions.